Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Questions, suggestions for Iggy's tonw hall?

Or suggestions for me, like things to pay attention to, maybe for later blog fodder. I'll be attending his town hall on Thursday. Feel free to offer some comments below. I'm new to politics, I've never been to one of these. Mostly I want to listen to his reactions from others; I hope their ideas are better than mine. I've been spending my idle time over the holidays thinking about stimulus, and honestly I come up short. Another post, perhaps.

I don't expect to learn much that isn't already known. This wouldn't be much of an opportunity to announce anything new, I think.

3 comments:

  1. Ask Ignatieff why he would not work with the NDP and Bloc in accordance with the Accord, to provide Canadians with a government during this coming recession which governs from the progressive centre, as captured in the principles of the Accord?

    With a devastating recession / depression bearing down on us, why fiddle while Rome burns? Why not replace Harper's government (which is still in denial over whether we are now in a recession), by a government representing almost two thirds of the votes cast in the recent election?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Green Child is the only completed novel by the English anarchist poet and critic Herbert Read. Written in 1934 and first published by Heinemann in 1935, the story is based on the 12th-century legend of two green children (illustration pictured) who mysteriously appeared in the English village of Woolpit, speaking an apparently unknown language.Fortbildung HamburgLenovo ThinkPad T520 424049U LED Notebook Laptops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Council approved Lamb's release in early 1973 on the condition that he spend a year living and working under the supervision of one of Oak Ridge's top psychiatrists, Elliot Barker.HID bulbsgrupo electrogeno

    ReplyDelete